Students and student groups interested in requesting a program through the Center for Career and Professional Development (formerly Career Development Center) must complete this Student Program Proposal Form in order to be considered. Please note that completing and submitting this form does NOT guarantee program acceptance. If you are a faculty or staff member and would like to request a program, please contact the CCPD at 607-777-2400.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY REQUESTS!
1. Proposed program dates must fall between February 17th – May 2, 2014. The last day for proposal submission is April 11, 2014.
2. Forms must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the requested program date.
3. Priority consideration will be given to proposals that:
• Targets a minimum of 30 students attending (not invited) or is an open program to any student
• Involve two or more student groups or two or more RAs collaborating on the program
• If submitted by RA(s), is a building or community-wide event
• The topic is unique and is not already covered by Programs and/or Events already planned by the CCPD
Program Proposals may be submitted at any time during the semester but no later than 4:00pm, Friday April 11th, 2014. Decisions regarding program proposals will be communicated to you by a CCPD staff member within 10 days of submission. All proposals will be reviewed and decisions will be communicated by Friday, April 18th, 2014.
If your program is not accepted, the CCPD will explore co-sponsorship of a program that is already on the CDC Programs and Events calendar accessible at http://tiny.cc/cdcprograms.
Please be aware that the CCPD holds an average of 90 programs and events per semester and staffing levels challenge our ability to accept all proposals.
For questions or concerns regarding Program Proposals, please contact the CCPD at 607-777-2400 or visit the Center for Career and Professional Development (UU 133) to speak to a staff member. Thank you.