Criteria for Selection of Nominees
The Edmonds Community College Foundation is seeking nominations for our Distinguished Alumni Award. Nominations are accepted year-round! This award represents excellence in service to the community and educational accomplishment.
Selections are typically made in the late fall, early winter.
Criteria for selection will include, but not be limited to:
* Alumni with outstanding accomplishments in their career or profession.
* Alumni who serve their community through active involvement in civic and/or charitable organizations.
* Alumni who have served on an Edmonds Community College advisory board or as a student mentor or advocate.
When submitting names for nomination, please consider alumni who:
* Have received an Edmonds Community College degree or certificate, or attended classes at Edmonds Community College for at least one year.
* Have not attended Edmonds Community College for the last five years and are not currently enrolled in classes.
* Are not currently employed by Edmonds Community College or the community college system.
Those who have received the award previously are not eligible. See past recipients at www.edcc.edu/foundation.
In order for your candidate to be considered, submit the following online nomination form. Please provide as much information as possible about the nominee. With more information, we can make a more informed decision.