Become a Big Sister Through the Women’s Law Association 1L Mentoring Program!
Do you remember how you felt before coming to HLS?
Did you feel nervous? Anxious? Excited? All three? Help alleviate some of that stress and make an incoming 1L’s experience a little more manageable by becoming her Big Sister!
We are looking for a diverse group of women to serve as Big Sisters.
Why would I want to be a Big Sister?
· To help make another woman’s transition to HLS a little easier
· To meet someone new and possibly become her first friend at HLS
· To have fun with other women at HLS!
What will I have to do as a Big Sister?
· Contact your Little Sister in August, either by email or phone, to answer her questions and tell her about your experiences or share your thoughts about HLS
· Attend a fall Big Sis/Lil Sis Kick Off party to meet your Little Sister in person
· Check in on your Little Sister periodically over the course of the year to see how she is doing, offer additional advice, wish her luck on finals, etc.
Please email Caitlin Fitzpatrick (email@example.com), Lindsay Kosan (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Stephanie Berger (email@example.com) with any questions.