Maysville Community and Technical College Interlibrary Loan Form
To place a request for material from another library, please fill out the form below:
1. You must be MCTC faculty, staff or current student to request an interlibrary loan.
2. Include your Student or Employee ID Number
3. Submit only one item per request.
4. Only three requests may be made within a five day period.
5. Before you submit the request print a copy for your records.
6. Most requests will arrive in 7-10 days. If a request cannot be filled, you will be notified.
7. All material must be picked up at your home campus library.
8. Occasionally, a lending library will charge to ship a request. MCTC avoids placing requests that result in a charge, but if it is unavoidable you will be notified of the charge and, if accepted, you be responsible for its payment.