1. In order to register for the qualifier, the registration form must be submitted 24 hours prior to the date of the qualifier.
2. Registrant must pass the qualifying exam with a score of 80% or above prior to receiving approval to take the state exam through ETS.
3. For those taking the PPR or content area qualifiers, there are two online Blackboard modules that will be useful in helping you prepare.
4. If you would like to test in both the morning and afternoon, please register twice, once for each test.
5. PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF YOUR REGISTRATION, DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION. ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS ARE NOT SENT.
*If you cannot attend one of these dates or would like to take the test on a day other than Friday, please contact Sarah Crookston-Henriod at email@example.com.