1. In order to register for the qualifier, the registration form must be submitted 24 hours prior to the date of the qualifier.
2. The SMU qualifier needs to be taken and passed prior to receiving approval to take the State Test.
3. For those taking the PPR or Content Area qualifiers, there are two online Blackboard modules that will be useful in helping you prepare.
4. If you are wanting to test in both the morning and afternoon, please register twice, once for each test.
5. PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF YOUR REGISTRATION, DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION. ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS ARE NOT SENT.
*If you cannot attend one of these dates or would like to take the test not on a Friday, please contact Sarah Crookston-Henriod at firstname.lastname@example.org.