How Resumes Affect the Recruiting & Sourcing Process
Thank you for participating in our survey! We are interested in learning from your years of experience in the recruiting, sourcing or HR field to understand what part resumes play in this process.
1. How do you find potential candidates for a position?
Include what steps you take, as well as what tools you use.
2. What information do you need about those candidates?
Include what pieces of information you need and where you find them.
3. What types of information do you look for in a resume?
Include what areas of the resume are most important and areas that are not so important.
4. What difficulties do you have in finding quality resumes?
Include the struggles you have with finding quality resumes for your job postings.
5. What products do you use to find and filter resumes?
Include the name and url (if applicable)
6. What tool or feature is missing that would improve how you search for and filter resumes?
Include any process or tool that would help you find the right candidate faster.
7. How does resume quality impact your process and decisions?
Include time, money, effort impacts finding quality resumes has on your workday.
8. What is one thing that would make your job easier?
Include anything that you feel would drastically increase your productivity.
9. How satisfied are you with the quality of resumes you find?
Couldn't be happier! The resumes I find are top notch
Happy Enough! The resumes I find are OK, but good enough to find the right candidate
Getting frustrated! The resumes I find do not have the quality standard I need
Can't believe what I am seeing! The resumes I see make me scared about the upcoming workforce
10. In what industries do you work?
Provide a list of the industries you focus in.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service