SEE REGISTERED TEAMS AT https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Autj3tqs5MHTdE16aGg1QWZDQVB4djh2WjNqVlhlX2c&authkey=CKSdlrsI&hl=en#gid=0
Instructions *READ CAREFULLY*
1. Registration will open Tuesday March 15th at 9pm CST, 10pm EST. If you want to watch the clock, there's one at http://www.time.gov/widget.
2. You need to include the names of all three of your players. No player can register on more than one team, duh.
3. You can fill out the form before midnight, but don't hit the "submit" button until 9:00:00pm. ANY SUBMISSIONS BEFORE 9:00:00pm CST will be ignored. No exceptions.
4. Registration is first come first served basis for 36 teams from the Midwest region (at least two players on your team must live in WI, OH, IL, MO, MN, KY, IN, SD, ND) and 12 teams with players from any region.
5. Registration is $60 per team, and includes $10 towards NAH. You won't need to pay right away. As soon as it's confirmed that you're in the first 36 regional teams or 12 non-regional teams, Zach will prompt you to pay, and you'll have a five day window to pay.
6. After you register, you will see a link to all the registered teams.