If you are an active reviewer with a blog, website or YouTube channel and are interested in reviewing Case-Mate products, please fill out the form below.
Each month we will randomly pick 10 reviewers to review our samples. ONE submission per person. Duplicate submissions will result in ALL submissions being deleted. You must have an active blog, website or YouTube channel to be part of this program.
- You must be 18 years of age to participate.
- Due to cost constraints our product review program is only open to those in the United States.
- To be considered for the program you need to complete our Case-Mate Product Review Form below.
- Timeline: You must apply by the 14th to be considered for the following month's reviews (for example to be selected for April, you must apply between March 16 - April 14.) You must re-apply ever month if you wish to be entered for another chance to participate. On the 15th of each month we will announce 10 random people to review our latest products for the following month. Reviewers then have one month to create the review and notify us by leaving a comment on that month's product reviewers announcement.
Review Best Practices:
- Post length should be around 100-500 words. We recommended providing images or videos to accompany the review on your blog.
- Please notify us when your review is complete.
- Sweepstakes: Reviewers are required to conduct a sweepstakes drawing to give away the review samples to their subscribers, followers or blog readers. If you ask your followers to Like our Facebook page and tell us that you sent them to our page we will share your sweepstakes with all our fans.
- FTC Regulations Compliance: To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please mention as part of every Web or retail site review that Case-Mate has provided you with a complimentary product sample. (For example: Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product free from Case-Mate through the Case-Mate product review program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”)