These awards are proudly supported by Maestro eLearning, a customer service company in the business of building custom online training materials. Learn more: http://goo.gl/sNVR4
Nearly a dozen nominations have already rolled in…and we're just beginning to get the word out!
The OSCARS of the eLearning industry are currently taking nominations for 3 awards. Nominate your favorite "Maestros" (eLearning gurus) and get them recognized for their hard work. The nomination period is now extended until April 30, 2011.
If you'd like to stay posted and learn about the nominees, please join our mailing list: http://eepurl.com/cPnzs
How it Works:
1. Fill out the form below to nominate as many Maestros as you want
2. Our team will notify your nominees via email and capture their stories
3. Once our nomination period ends, we'll email every participant with next steps
4. Voting begins!
5. Awards are handed out
Rules & Regulations:
1. Nominees must not work at an eLearning agency; in other words, they are in-house staff at an organization that does not sell eLearning products and services.
2. Nominees must have collaborated with you. Nominations must be based on first-hand experience.