Classroom Technology and Starboard Technology Training Request
WHO WE ARE
Academic Technology Specialists (ATS) are GGSE graduate students who specialize in the classroom technologies new and old available to GGSE faculty, staff, TAs, and students. Some of these technologies include: Starboards, touch-screen operated media, iClickers, copycams, and document cameras, to name a few.
We can tailor our tutorials to meet your needs:
- Basic Intro to classroom technology
- Focused for subject/discipline/department
- Focused for a specific class (e.g. ED 214 quantitative analysis)
- Lesson demo
- Brainstorming sessions for lesson design
For efficiency and documentation purposes, we now ask that interested groups and individuals fill out the request form below, though we are still available for questions and feedback via email at ATS@education.ucsb.edu. Once received an ATS will contact you with availability and further details.
- Please submit requests for training at least one week prior to desired meeting.
- Please allow at least 24 hours for a response. An ATS will confirm time and location with you after availability has been determined.
Thank you for your cooperation.