The Excellence in Student Leadership awards recognize individuals who live a commitment to the values of justice and caring; act from a strong self-concept; think critically and creatively; take risks willingly; communicate effectively; exercise power appropriately; articulate a positive sense of direction; and evoke hope.
A student leader:
- Participates in Community Building
- Mentors fellow students
- Creates opportunities for engagement and involvement
- Contributes to the overall excellence of CCA
- Articulates a positive sense of direction
- Thinks critically and creatively
Please help the college recognize outstanding students who significantly enhance learning inside and outside the classroom. You can play a vital role in thanking and acknowledging these leaders by submitting nominations.
- You may only nominate one student leader for one category
- You are welcome to send nominations for more than one student leader
Thank you for taking the time to recognize these outstanding students. Nominated students will be recognized in a private reception at the end of the spring semester.
The Excellence in Student Leadership Committee