Student Community Project Evaluation
Please complete on the last day of your SEARCH Project.
Hometown and State
Professional Area of Study
Year In Program
Dates of Community Experience
1. Describe briefly the project(s) you undertook as part of your community experience.
2. What were the most beneficial or rewarding experiences you had during your community project?
3. Were there parts of your community experience that you felt were of little value?
4. Were there specific problems which hindered your ability to complete your community project(s)?
5. Would you recommend any changes in the community experience process?
6. What did you learn about the expectations of the community for its healthcare professionals?
7. What lessons did you learn that you will take with you as you finish your education and begin your own health professions career?
8. Total number of hours spent in community experience activities
9. How well would you rate your AHEC representative on informing you of the community program in a timely matter?
10. Was there anything that your AHEC representative did not inform you on?
11. How did you feel about your AHEC representative? Was the communication clear?
12. Would you recommend the SEARCH program to other students? Why or why not?
13. How can the program be improved?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service